Ambassador & Teacher opinions

"It has been rewarding as we've introduced the year 7s to school" -Richard
"I think it gives the pupils a good understanding of leadership and learning" -Katie
"I like that because we are doing leadership passports as it is setting them up for the future" -Charlotte
"Today has been beneficial for me as it has built my confidence and given me an insight into being a teacher" -Holly
"I found today wonderful and the year 7s enjoyed it and got really involved" -Maria

"It is always fantastic to see how effective students delivering sessions to other students can be. Young people always excel if you give them opportunities and have high expectations of them and their abilities. The ambassadors have done a fantastic job today" - Miss Batson

"It was an excellent lesson on students learning about their learning style" - Mr Wilsher

"The presentation was good and the ambassadors had a lot of confidence" - Miss Titterington